2 april 2013

My Minds Eye sketch challenge

Dags att vara med i en utmaning hos My Minds Eye!
Jag använde faktiskt papper ur en av deras jul-serier till denna. Temat är dock långt ifrån jul! Fotot på Lukas är taget på sommaren!

Time to take on a My Minds Eye-challenge!
I actually used paper from on of the Christmas-paper serie for this one. The theme is far for Christmas though! The picture of Lukas is taken in the middle of the summer!


Allt utom blommor och bokstavsstickers är från My Minds Eye.
Blommorna rotade jag fram ur mina gömmor, 
visst passade de bra ihop med papprena?!

Everything but the flowers and alpha-stickers is from My Minds Eye.
I found the flowers in my stash,
don't you think they go perfect with the papers?!



2 kommentarer:

Katharina Frei sa...

Your layout is lovely and your boy is a true cutie :) Thanks for your nice comment on my blog!
Katharina

Unknown sa...

Love the simple elegance of your page and your little man looks very handsome.