5 november 2013

Lukas - reach for the stars

Här kommer en layout som jag skapat för BoBunny. Den var med i BB-bloggen nu i helgen som var.
Jag har gjort många layouter och kort med dessa coola papper och dekorationer ur serien Zip-A-Dee Doodle. Så kul att jobba med!! Jag älskar de grafiska mönstren!

Today I will show you a layout that a made for BoBunny. It was featured in the BB blogthis weekend.
I have made so many layouts and cards with these cool papers and embellishments from the Zip-A-Dee Doodle collection. They are so much fun to work with! I love the graphic patterns!


Jag har stänkt på lite blå Tattered Angels-mist för att komplettera 
det redan mönstrade bakgrundspappret.
Bakom pappersremsorna stämplade jag med
en Texture stamp från BoBunny.

I added some blue mist from Tattered Angels to match 
the pattern on the background paper.
Behind the strips of paper I used a BoBunny
Textured stamp.


I mitten av blommorna sitter utstansade cirklar (svart BoBunny cardstock)
som jag smetat 3D Glaze på för att få dem blanka
och aningens tredimensionella.

In the centre of the flowers I put some circles of black BoBunny
cardstock with 3D glaze on them.
That makes them shiny and a bit three dimensional.



Inga kommentarer: